Sagrada Familia Mosaic and Happy BlogDay 2006!
© All Rights Reserved
With this colorful picture of a mosaic detail on one of Sagrada Familia spires by Gaudi, I wish you all a Happy Blogday2006 or 3108, a number that looks like the word Blog and a day in which you are supposed to share five links and then use tag blogday2006 at Technorati. It is some sort of social experiment supposed to expand the blogosphere, creating more interaction among bloggers. So here they are:
- Barcelona Photobloggers, the blog that represents and unifies the photoblog community in Barcelona.
- Mexican Pictures an impressive photoblog about different countries describing common people.
- Photoschau, a German photoblog with spectacular pictures.
- FotobyImran fantastic images posted from Singapore, Malaysia.
- Moodaholic, some other pictures that called my attention, from Denmark.
Of course I have many more favorites but I tried not to choose them to hurt no feelings.
PS: Last Tuesday, August 29th Barcelona Photoblog was featured among other fellow bloggers in an article titled Ciudadano blog. Miles de bloggers de Barcelona copan con sus experiencias los diarios en internet by Borja Bujedo and Lucía Magí, published in La Vanguardia (the article is in Spanish), an important newspaper in our country, edited in Barcelona. As it is the first time I ever appear in the papers or any media you can imagine how happy I feel right now. If the article has helped Barcelona or Spanish bloggers gain more recognition in the press and at the same time visitors got to know more about our daily work, it would be really rewarding. This could not have happened without all you people visiting me, thank you very much.
In this Bloginmedia you can find more information.
barcelona photoblog|barcelona|barcelona photos|barcelona pictures|blogday2006|blogday|blog+day
If you liked it please vote